The immune system is a complex network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body from infection and disease. It is made up of two main branches: the innate immune system and the adaptive immune system. The innate immune system is the first line of defense against pathogens and includes physical barriers like the skin and mucous membranes, as well as non-specific cells and molecules that can quickly respond to and neutralize invaders. The adaptive immune system, on the other hand, is a more specific and targeted response that is activated after the innate immune system has failed to eliminate the pathogen. It involves the production of specialized cells and antibodies that can specifically recognize and neutralize a particular invader. Strengthen your immune system with our premium supplements.
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) plus K1 ... , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €58,99 Regular Price €59,99
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) plus K &... , 120 capsulesSpecial Price €52,99 Regular Price €104,99
- Ultra C-400 mg , 90 tabletsSpecial Price €57,99 Regular Price €59,99
- Flora Plus+ Probiotic , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €51,99 Regular Price €54,99
- Magnesium 300 , 120 capsulesSpecial Price €41,99 Regular Price €42,99
- Daily Immune Support , 60 tabletsSpecial Price €61,99 Regular Price €63,99
- Quercetin Phytosome , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €59,99 Regular Price €62,99
- Glutathione-SR , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €64,99 Regular Price €65,99
- MSM Sulfur Complex , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €34,99 Regular Price €36,99
- Elderberry Immune Support Gummies , 54 gummiesSpecial Price €37,99 Regular Price €39,99
Boosting the Immune System with Food Supplements
There are several food supplements that may help to boost the immune system. These include vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, and selenium. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect cells from damage and is important for the production of white blood cells. Vitamin D is important for the immune system because it helps the body to produce antibodies and fight off infections. Zinc and selenium are also important for the immune system as they help to support the production of white blood cells and the function of the thymus gland, which is involved in the production of T-cells.
Other Supplements to Boost the Immune System
Other supplements that are believed to boost the immune system include probiotics, echinacea, and elderberry. Probiotics are live bacteria and yeast that are similar to the beneficial microorganisms found in the gut. They are thought to help to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, which can help to boost the immune system. Echinacea is a herb that is believed to stimulate the immune system and reduce the severity and duration of colds and other upper respiratory infections. Elderberry is a herb that is also believed to boost the immune system and help to fight off infections.