What is Oral Health?
Oral health refers to the overall health of the mouth, teeth, gums, and tongue. It is an important component of overall health and well-being, as problems in the mouth can have a significant impact on other areas of the body. Improve your oral health and avoid bad breath with our high-quality supplements.
- Flora Plus+ Probiotic , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €51,99 Regular Price €54,99
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) plus K1 ... , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €58,99 Regular Price €59,99
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) plus K &... , 120 capsulesSpecial Price €52,99 Regular Price €104,99
- Balanced B Complex , 90 tabletsSpecial Price €44,99 Regular Price €45,99
- Ultra C-400 mg , 90 tabletsSpecial Price €57,99 Regular Price €59,99
- DiCalcium Malate , 120 capsulesSpecial Price €34,99 Regular Price €41,99
Factors that Affect Oral Health
Several factors can affect oral health, including genetics, diet, oral hygiene habits, and exposure to tobacco and alcohol. Neglecting oral hygiene, such as not brushing and flossing regularly, can lead to the buildup of plaque and bacteria, increasing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Health Problems
Oral health problems can be diagnosed by a dentist or dental hygienist during regular check-ups and cleanings. Treatment options will vary depending on the specific issue, but may include preventative measures such as improved oral hygiene, restorative procedures such as fillings or crowns, or more extensive treatments such as dental implants or extractions.
Vitamins and Minerals for Good Oral Health
A balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins can provide the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal oral health. Key vitamins and minerals for good oral health include Vitamin C, Vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus. It is important to speak with a dentist or registered dietitian to determine the specific nutrient needs for each individual based on age, gender, and overall health status, as well as any other oral health concerns.