Bone, joints & muscles
Bones, joints, and muscles work together to form the body's musculoskeletal system, which provides support, stability, and movement. Bones provide a framework for the body, while joints connect bones and allow for movement. Muscles attach to bones and produce movement through contraction and relaxation. Our premium organic supplements are designed to support your bones, joints, and muscles, helping to maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system and promote flexibility and mobility.
- Amino Complex - Berry , 228 gSpecial Price €59,99 Regular Price €62,99
- Amino Complex - Lemon , 228 gSpecial Price €59,99 Regular Price €62,99
- Magnesium 300 , 120 capsulesSpecial Price €41,99 Regular Price €42,99
- MSM Sulfur Complex , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €34,99 Regular Price €36,99
- Special Price €53,99 Regular Price €54,99
- Ultra C-400 mg , 90 tabletsSpecial Price €57,99 Regular Price €59,99
- Copper Bisglycinate , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €29,99 Regular Price €32,99
- Silica Collagen Builder , 60 capsulesSpecial Price €39,99 Regular Price €41,99
- Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength Whol... , 60 tabletsSpecial Price €51,99 Regular Price €53,99
- Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength Whol... , 120 tabletsSpecial Price €68,99 Regular Price €69,99
Factors that Affect Bone, Joint, and Muscle Health
Several factors can affect the health of the bones, joints, and muscles, including age, genetics, injury, and lifestyle factors such as physical activity and diet. Osteoporosis, arthritis, and other conditions can lead to decreased mobility and increased pain and discomfort.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Bone, Joint, and Muscle Problems
Bone, joint, and muscle problems can be diagnosed by a doctor or physical therapist through a physical exam, imaging tests, and other diagnostic measures. Treatment options will vary depending on the specific issue and may include medications, physical therapy, exercise, and in some cases, surgery.
Vitamins and Minerals for Good Bone, Joint, and Muscle Health
A balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins can provide the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal musculoskeletal health. Key vitamins and minerals for good bone, joint, and muscle health include calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, magnesium, and collagen. It is important to speak with a doctor or registered dietitian to determine the specific nutrient needs for each individual based on age, gender, and overall health status, as well as any specific musculoskeletal concerns.