Quercetin Phytosome from Thorne is a high quality quercetin. It is a flavonoid that functions as a powerful antioxidant, seeking out damaging free radicals and neutralising them. Quercetin Phytosome supports a healthy inflammatory response.
- High quality quercetin phytosome
- High bioavailability
- 20 times more bioavailable than quercetin extract alone
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Tested from free of gluten, artificial fillers, dyes, and additives
- Buy now, pay later.
- Free shipping over €100
- Secure & worry-free shopping
- In stock
Quercetin is a type of plant compound called a flavonoid (a fancy name for a plant pigment) that contributes to the natural, vibrant colours of fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, berries, and tea. Flavonoids function as antioxidants, seeking out damaging free radicals and neutralising them. Free radicals are caused by the daily oxidative stress placed on our bodies, and they are linked to cellular damage, accelerated ageing, and chronic health conditions.
Thorne’s Quercetin Phytosome offers the antioxidant benefits of a flavonoid, as well as its immune-supporting properties and the ability to support a healthy inflammatory response, which provides a range of health-promoting benefits.
As a natural compound, quercetin is typically characterised by poor absorption into the bloodstream, which is why the quercetin used in Thorne products is provided as a quercetin phytosome. A quercetin phytosome complex enhances the benefits of quercetin by utilising phytosome technology to optimise the nutrient’s bioavailability. Thorne’s Quercetin Phytosome is up to 20 times more bioavailable than quercetin extract alone, for maximum benefit from a smaller amount.
Who can benefit from Quercetin Phytosome
- Anyone looking to support healthy immune function
- Individuals seeking support from the effects of seasonal allergies or hives
- Those looking to promote recovery and a healthy inflammatory response in the respiratory tract
- Biohackers looking to optimise sirtuin function and decrease senescent cells
- Anyone wanting to support a healthy ageing process
Immune and Allergy Support
Quercetin Phytosome offers a range of benefits for immune health – from general immune support, to nutritional support for seasonal allergy sufferers, to maintenance of a healthy respiratory tract. Quercetin plays a crucial role in moderating immune function through several different actions, such as:
- Supporting various types of immune cells that are necessary for an optimised immune response
- Benefiting allergy sufferers by helping to regulate histamine release
- Helping to support a normal inflammatory response, particularly in the respiratory tract
Unique Benefits for Healthy Aging
Cutting-edge research is placing quercetin in the spotlight for healthy ageing because of new research that shows quercetin helps reduce cellular senescence. Senescent cells are malfunctioning cells that have stopped dividing but do not die and remain in the body. Environmental factors, along with regular ageing, causes a buildup of senescent cells, which can be associated with biological ageing and age-related disorders.
What makes Quercetin Phytosome a healthy ageing superstar:
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied to reduce cellular senescence
- Quercetin up-regulates sirtuins (key regulators of cellular health) associated with improved weight-related metabolic factors at the cellular level
- The trio of antioxidant, sirtuin, and senescence support helps optimise healthy cellular ageing
|Amount per serving (1 cap)||% of NRV|
|Quercetin Phytosome||250 mg||*|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
Hypromellose capsule, leucine, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
1 capsule 2–3 times/day. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, it can be opened, and its content can be sprinkled on food or into drinks that should be consumed immediately.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in the U.S. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, contact your healthcare provider before taking this product.