Silica Collagen Builder
Silica Collagen Builder from Dr. Mercola is a high quality supplement with plant-based silica from Living Silica, a highly bioavailable source providing an absorption rate of 64 %instead of the 2–3 % from horsetail or bamboo. Silica is the key nutrient needed to rejuvenate collagen production naturally.
- Contributes to natural collagen production
- Bioavailability of 64% compared to 2-3% in bamboo and horsetail
- Monomeric short-chain silicon for maximum uptake
- Planet based suitable for vegetarians or vegan
- Tested free from soy, gluten and GMO
- Buy now, pay later with Klarna.
- Free Shipping on orders over €100
- In stock
Silica Collagen Builder
Silica Collagen Builder from Dr. Mercola is a high quality supplement with plant-based silica from Living Silica, a highly bioavailable source providing an absorption rate of 64 %instead of the 2–3 % from horsetail or bamboo. Silica is the key nutrient needed to rejuvenate collagen production naturally. Collagen is the major building block of connective tissue. Silica Collagen Builder delivers organic silica in a small monomeric form for maximum absorption.
Silica Collagen Builder may help regain a youthful appearance and give the bones, joints, skin, hair and nails the protection they may need. The silica in Silica Collagen Builder is non-GMO.
Six nutrients are needed to produce collagen:
- Bone broth is very rich in collagen. Research shows that vegans have a 10% lower ability to form collagen compared to omnivores. The bone broth we sell is organic and comes from animals raised on 100% grass and herbs. They get 0% soy, wheat or corn.
- Vitamin C is needed for rejuvenating the skin's collagen. If your vitamin C is used to fight free radicals from oxidative stress, cigarette smoke or other factors that "steal" vitamin C, there will not be enough left over to form collagen of the highest quality.
- Zinc is needed to form collagen. Certain types of protein are required to form collagen. Zinc is necessary for these proteins to be formed. Foods rich in zinc include oysters, shellfish and meat.
- Copper boosts collagen. In the process that makes collagen, copper is required.
|Amount per serving||% of NRV|
|Silica from Living Silica™||10 mg||*|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
Gum Acacia, capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), rice flour.
1 capsule, twice daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in the U.S. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, contact your healthcare provider before taking this product.