Niacinamide from Thorne is a high dose non-flushing form of vitamin B3. Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Niacin also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and to normal psychological function.
- Non-flushing form of vitamin B3
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Protects joint cartilage cells
- Tested from free of gluten, artificial fillers, dyes, and additives
- Buy now, pay later with Klarna.
- Free Shipping on orders over €100
- In stock
Niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is a non-flushing form of vitamin B3. Niacinamide has multiple positive functions in the body, including supporting restful sleep and healthy joints and skin. It also acts as an antioxidant, inhibiting free radical formation, and it has been shown to promote the regeneration of beta cells in the pancreas. Niacinamide has been found to stimulate neurotransmitter receptors in the brain, without binding to the receptor sites, which creates a calming, sedative-like effect. High amounts of niacinamide have been documented as being beneficial in protecting joint cartilage cells. Niacinamide has also been used in support of several dermatological conditions. Niacinamide is not derived from yeast.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Amount per serving (1 cap)||% of NRV|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide, Nicotinamide)||500 mg||3125|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
1 capsule 1–3 times/day. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, it can be opened, and its content can be sprinkled on food or into drinks that should be consumed immediately.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in the U.S. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, contact your healthcare provider before taking this product.