ESKIO-3 Omega-3 Fish Oil – Liquid
Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil – Liquid is probably the purest, most natural and least contaminated omega-3 supplement on the market. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil – Liquid has among the lowest peroxidation values of all omega-3 supplements on the market.
- Natural ratio of the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
- Natural omega-3 levels, not concentrated omega-3
- High purity and stability
- Low peroxidations levels – no rancidity
- Only from the deep sea fish sardines and anchovies
- Certified according to ISO-9000 (quality) and ISO-14000 (environment)
- Tested for heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and other contaminants.
- Buy now, pay later.
- Free shipping over €100
- Secure & worry-free shopping
- In stock
ESKIO-3 Omega-3 Fish Oil – Liquid
We must get omega-3 through food or supplements because EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids. The body cannot produce them on its own.
Natural fish oil
Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is a natural and very stable fish oil containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is probably the purest, most natural and least contaminated omega-3 supplement on the market. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil also has among the lowest peroxidation values of all omega-3 supplements on the market.
Oxidation is harmful
Omega-3 fish oils are very prone to oxidation, causing rancidity. Rancid oils are pro-inflammatory and they contribute to disease. Rancid polyunsaturated oils like omega-3 are extremely harmful to health.
Pufanox – the unique blend of antioxidants
Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil contains a patented blend of different antioxidants, Pufanox, which restores the antioxidants lost during the cleansing process. Pufanox counteracts rancidity and keeps the peroxidation very low. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is also tested for heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and other contaminants.
The extraction process
Once the Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil has been extracted, it goes through a purification process called molecular distillation to separate the fish oil from impurities. The protective and natural antioxidants, which are normally lost in the production of omega-3, are restored to produce a stable fish oil that does not oxidize. Eskio-3 is not a concentrated fish oil. We believe that concentrated or highly concentrated fish oils should be avoided. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil does not contain more than 38% omega-3 fatty acids because fish never contains more than that amount of omega-3 in the fat naturally.
3 different types of fish oil
- Natural Triglyceride Oil: If you squeeze the fish and extract the natural oil you get Natural Triglyceride Oil. Natural Triglyceride fish oils are highly bioavailable. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is a Natural Triglyceride Oil.
- Ethyl Ester Oil: Chemically modified oil to achieve higher levels of EPA and DHA. Lower bio-availability than natural triglyceride oils and very cheap to manufacture.
- Synthetic Triglyceride Oil: Natural triglycerides are converted to ethyl esters in order to increase the concentration and then they re-converted into synthetic triglycerides. Lower bio-availability than natural triglyceride oils.
Most studied fish oil
Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil has been documented in seven doctoral theses, 28 clinical studies and more than 130 scientific papers. No other fish oil on the market is as well studied and well documented.
The krill fishery is expanding and putting enormous stress on the Antarctic ecosystem. Krill fishing is carried out in the same areas where large colonies of seals and penguins live and thus compete with the animals for their food. Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil comes from sardines and anchovies. These are deep-sea fish born in the pure Arctic Ocean off Antarctica. They follow the cold Humboldt Current up to the west coast of South America, where they are caught off the coasts of Peru and Chile, and only there. This fish stock is very viable and has rapid growth. Marine biologists estimate that the stock is completely renewed twice a year, and the fish only have a natural lifespan of about two years. These fish contain a very high natural content of Omega-3 since they live in such cold waters. We have yet to find a krill oil to date that has been as thoroughly researched as Eskio-3 for both purity and stability (peroxidation value). Krill oil is less sustainable than fish oil and there are great concerns about its future sustainability.
Why do we only sell one omega-3 fish oil?
Most fish oils sold on the market today are rancid and in reality harmful to the body.
- Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is one of the most extensively researched and documented fish oils on the market.
- Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is the most stable fish oil on the market. It contains a patented blend of various antioxidants to ensure the shelf life of the fish oil.
- Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is not a concentrated fish oil which is good because manufacturers of concentrated oils chemically manipulate the fish oil to increase the concentration of omega-3 which increases the risk of oxidation.
- Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil has been documented in 7 doctoral dissertations, 28 clinical studies, and more than 130 scientific papers. No other fish oil on the market is as far as we know as well studied and well documented.
Omega-3 (EPA and DHA) has many health benefits:
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Dried plums/prunes contribute to normal bowel function
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
|Amount per serving||1 ml||2 ml||3 ml|
|Fish oil||1000 mg||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||350 mg||700 mg||1050 mg|
|EPA||160 mg||320 mg||480 mg|
|DHA||100 mg||200 mg||300 mg|
Fish oil , PUFANOX [antioxidants: soy lecithin, tocopherol extract, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, alpha-tocopherol), vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)], lime flavor.
1–3 ml daily with meals. The quantity should be adjusted to the intake of fatty fish.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in Sweden. If pregnant or nursing please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place in its box. We recommend storing Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil in the refrigerator in its carton even though it is not required. If Eskio-3 Omega-3 Pure Fish Oil is stored in the refrigerator, small crystals in the capsule may occur. These are crystallizations of short fatty acids. They are not dangerous or harmful in any way and the product has not deteriorated.