Zinc Bisglycinate 15 mg
Zinc Bisglycinate 15 mg from Thorne contains 15 mg of pure zinc bisglycinate. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal protein synthesis and to the maintenance of normal skin.
- 15 mg of Zinc bisglycinate per capsule
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Tested from free of gluten, artificial fillers, dyes, and additives
- Buy now, pay later with Klarna.
- Free Shipping on orders over €100
- In stock
Zinc Bisglycinate 15 mg
If there were a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions, and it plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body. Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation increases general wellness and has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Zinc Bisglycinate is zinc that is bound to two molecules of the amino acid glycine – creating a true amino acid chelate.
Benefits of zinc:
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Do you prefer taking a whole food zinc? MegaFood offers a premium whole food zinc.
|Amount per serving (6 caps)||% of NRV|
|Zinc (TRAACS Zinc bisglycinate)||15 mg||150|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
Hypromellose capsule, leucine, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
1 capsule 1–2/day. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, it can be opened, and its content can be sprinkled on food or into drinks that should be consumed immediately.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in the U.S. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, contact your healthcare provider before taking this product.