Men's Multi 50+
Men's Multi 50+ from Thorne is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula for men 50 years and older. It contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health. It uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals – without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives.
- Complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula for men 50 and over
- Key nutrients for heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Tested from free of gluten, artificial fillers, dyes, and additives
- Buy now, pay later.
- Free shipping over €100
- Secure & worry-free shopping
- In stock
Men's Multi 50+
An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Benefits of Men’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilisation of the nutrients will be maximised and health outcomes will be optimised.
|Amount per serving (6 caps)||% of NRV|
|Vitamin A (1875 µg beta-carotene and 750 µg palmitate)||2630 µg RE||329|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||850 mg||1063|
|Vitamin D3 (1000 IE)||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||268 mg α-TE||2233|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCI)||40 mg||3636|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||11 mg||786|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3 130 mg nicotinamide and 30 mg nicotinic acid)||160 mg NE||1000|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg||714|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||1700 µg||850|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||450 µg||18 000|
|Pantothenic acid||413 mg||6883|
|Calcium (calcium malate)||240 mg||30|
|Iodine (Potassium iodide)||225 µg||150|
|Magnesium (Magnesium malate)||180 mg||48|
|Zinc (TRAACS Zinc bisglycinate)||15 mg||150|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||200 µg||364|
|Manganese (TRAACS Manganese bisglycinate)||6 mg||300|
|Chromium (TRAACS Chromium nicotinate glycinate)||200 µg||500|
|Boron (Boron glycinate)||3 mg||*|
|Lutein (Aztec Marigold)||144 µg||*|
|Choline (choline citrate)||35 mg||*|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
Calcium laurate, hypromellose capsule.
6 capsules/day. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, it can be opened, and its content can be sprinkled on food or into drinks that should be consumed immediately.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Do not expose food supplements to direct sunlight, heat or humidity. Manufactured in the U.S. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, contact your healthcare provider before taking this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.